This is the 39 pages manual for Akai GXC 709 D Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to email@example.com.
HOW TO USE THIS PARTS LIST
1. This parts list is compiled by various individual blocks based on assembly process.
2. When ordering parts, please describe parts number, serial number, and model number in detail.
3. How to read List
The reference number corresponds with illustration or photo number of that particular
This number corresponds with the Figure Number.
This number corresponds with the individual parts index number
, _ , in that ﬁgure.
,_ y‘ , , , _ - ‘ __L fA small “x” indicates the inability to show that particular part
, p , ’_ l 2—] l x in the Photo or Illustration.
. Schematic Diagram Number of individual
(not required for parts order)
fQuantity of particular part required.
:7: Parts No. Description sewn.” Q’ ty
FLYWHEEL BLOCK #13
I 2- 1 1 5X 800425 Flywheel Block Assy. Comp. RDG #13 I
12—116 244506 Flywheel Only Eli-233 l
l2-ll7x 244754 Felt, Flywheel RD-Z’IS 1
12-118 251324 Main Metal Case RD-zas 1
12-119 253080 Main Metal RD’237 1
4. The symbol numbers shown on the P.C. Board list can be matched with the Composite Views
of Components of the Schematic Diagram or Service Manual.
. Please utilize separate “Common List for Service Parts” for Resistor Parts orders.
6- The shape of the parts and parts name, etc. can be confirmed by comparing them with the
parts shown on the Electrical Parts Table of RC. Board.
7. Both the kind of part and installation position can be determined by the Parts Number. To
determine where a parts number is listed, utilize Parts Index at end of Parts List.
It is necessary first of all to find the Parts Number. This can be accomplished by using the
Reference Number listed at right of parts number in the Parts Index. (meaning of ref. no.
outlined in Item 3 above).
8. Utilize separate “Price List for Parts” to determine unit price. The most simple method of
ﬁnding parts Price is to utilize the reference number.
CAUTION: 1. When placing an order for parts, be sure to list the parts no. model no and
description. There are instances in which if any of this information is omitted,
parts cannot be shipped or the wrong parts will be delivered.
2. Please be careful not to make a mistake in the parts no. If the parts no. is in error,
a part different from the one ordered may be delivered.
3. Because parts number and parts unit supply in the Preliminary Service Manual
(Basic Parts List) may be partially changed, please use this parts list for all future
WARNING: A INDICATES SAFETY CRITICAL COMPONENTS. FOR CONTINUED SAFETY, REPLACE
SAFETY CRITICAL COMPONENTS ONLY WITH MANUFACTURERS RECOMMENDED
AVERTISSEMENT: Ax IL INDIQU LES COMPOSANTS CRITIQUES DE SURETE. POUR MAINTENIR LE
DEGRE DE SECURITE DE L’APPAREIL NE REMPLACER LES COMPOSANTS DONT LE
FONCTIONNEMENT EST CRITIQUE POUR LA SECURITE QUE PAR DES PIECES RECOM-
MANDEES PAR LE FABRICANT.