This is the 24 pages manual for Akai GX 75 Mk2 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-k SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
PRECAUTIONS DURING SERVICING
1. Pan: indenllļ¬ed by the a 1*) symbol are cnhcal for
salary. Replace only with pen; number speciļ¬ed.
2. In addition to saIsly. other pens Ind assemblies are
speciļ¬ed ior conformance with such regulations as
those applying to spurious radiation,
These must also be replaced only with speciļ¬ed re-
Examples RF converters. iuner units, antenna selecwr
switches, RF cables, noise blocking modellers noise
blocking ļ¬lters. eic.
3. Use speoiiled internal wiring Note especially:
1) VVlres covered with PVC tubing
2) Double lnsulaled wires
3) High voltage leads
4. Use specified insulating materials ior hazardous live
pans Note especially.
1) Insulalr'en Tape
2) PVC tubing
3) Spacers (lnsulaling barriers)
4) Insulelion sheets lor transistors
5) Plastic screws lor ļ¬xing microswitoh (especially in
5. When replacing AC primary side components (translor-
rriers. power cords. noise blocking capecilors. etc).
wrap ends of wires securely about the terminals be
Observe that wires do not connect heat producing
pans (heatsinks oxide metal ļ¬lm resistors. fusible re-
7. Check that replaced wires do not contact sharp edged
or pointed Dane
5. Also check areas surrounding repaired locations.
5. Use care that loraign obpecis (screws, solder droplete
etc) do not remain inside the set
SAFETY CHECK AFTER SERVICING
Alter servicing, make measurements oi leakage-current
or resistance in order to deiermine that exposed parts
are acoepubly insulated lrom lhe supply circuil.
terminal. microphone jack. signal input/output conner
Iors, etc.) and the earth ground through a resister or
1500 ohms paralleled with a 0.15 "F capacitor. under the
unil-s normal working condiiions. The leakagevcurrent
should be less men 0.5 mA rms AC.
The resistance rneesuremenr should be done between
eweseible exposed melalpens and power cord plug
prongs with the power swrlch (ti included) 'ON'. The re-
srsiarice should be more than 2.2 Mohrns.
SYMBOLS FOR PRIMARY DESTINATION
Primary destinalions 0! units are indicated with me roi-
In case ol trouble. etc. necessriating dismantling. please Glsmanlle in the order shown in Ihe phoiegrapns
Heassemble in reverse order.
1. Removal of UPPER COVER
we cover room mm.
3 Removal ol lroni panel
1) Remove the (rent panel-s a bottom retaining screws.
2) Remove the front panel's 3 upper reiaining screws.
3) Pull Ihe from panel Iorward in the directlon of the arrow
( 5 )-
2. Removal of cassette lid
SWITCH CASSETTE LID Ā£232:
1) Turn lhe power 0N and press ihe STOP/EJECT button
to open lhe cassette lid.
2) Remove lhe casseile lid by pulling it in the direction or
lhe arrow ( it )
4. Removal of bottom cover
Ā°LĀ§< Ā©\ '_
1) Remove lhe bottom cover-s O retaining screw.
2) Loosen the (a) screw.
3) Slide ihe bonom cover In the dll-eCllon DI the arrow (9)
to remove it.