This is the 11 pages manual for Akai GX 635 D Service Manual 2.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) BRAKE MICRO
SWITCH (b') (a)
550915- . . _
f . - (c)
q -x 0.5 to LOmm
6. BRAKE BAND POSITION ADJUSTMENT
AND BRAKE TENSION ADJUSTMENT
(Refer to Figs. 11 to 13)
1) Adjust the brake lever to 180Â° position by loosen-
ing the screws (a) and (a').
2) Work the brake plunger to check that the brake
band is not slanted. ,
3) Adjust the position of the part with screws (b) and
(b') to obtain a brake tension of 550i 50g on
both brakes at stop mode.
(Use a lOOOg spring gauge for a reel with 60 mm
diameter of tape.) '
In case the speciï¬ed brake tension cannot be
obtained, connect the springs to the other holes
on the brake lever and adjust.
4) By working the brake plunger with a ï¬nger, adjust
the position of the microswitch screw (c) so that
the gap between the brake lever and the micro-
switch body is 0.5 to 1.0 mm.
SCM'ZOO X O.l to 0.2mm
z I i
i X- | FIXATION NUT
' REEL TABLE :
rnxme scaews :
i _ ADJUSTMENT scam
REEL TABLE -
4. REEL TABLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT 5. CAPSTAN SHAFT LOOSE PLAY '
(Refer to Fig. 9) ADJUSTMENT (Refer to Fig. 10)
1) Temporarily screw in the ï¬xing screws leaving a Adjust by turning Adjustment Screw to obtain a 0.1
gap of 15 mm between the reel table and the to 0.2 mm degree of loose'play when the capstan
chassis board. shaft is moved as indicated 'by the arrow mark.
2.) Run the tape and adjust the height of the reel Tighten ï¬xation nut to maintain optimum adjusted
table so that the tape is taken up in the center of condition. '
the reel. Tighten ï¬xing screws.
Adjust the height of the right reel table at fast
forward, of the left reel table at rewind.