This is the 8 pages manual for Akai DS 5 Owners Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to email@example.com.
TAPE DECK SELECTOR
AKA! - .. m.
(WARNING ' + -ô 'A -
i To prevent Ô¨Āre or shock hazard, do not expose this appliance to
\ rain or moisture
Operator-ô 3 Manual
MANU-ė ACYUHED 81 DISTFUBLTFD BV AKA! LLECYRIC CO LTD
AKAI TRADING CO LTD AKM AMERICA LTD
This Akai Tape Deck Selector lets you directly connect up to 4 tape decks for tape dubbing and monitor-
ing. You can also connect such component as a mixing amplifier, graphic equalizer or noise reduction
system for various recording and playback.
1. Touching the plug with wet hands risks dan-
gerous electric shocks. .
Always pull out by the plug and never the cord.
2. Only let a qualified professional repair or re-
assemble the equipment.
3. Never allow a child to put anything, especially
metal into this equipment. Malfunction may
4. If water is spilled on this equipment, disconnect
and call your dealer.
5. Make sure the equipment is well ventilated and
away from direct sunlight.
6. Keep away from heat (stoves, etc.) to avoid
damage to the external surface and internal
7. Avoid spray-type insecticides which will dam-
age the equipment and may ignite suddenly.
8. To avoid damaging the finish never use alcohol,
paint thinner or other similar chemicals.
9. Always place the equipment on a flat and solid
10. Please read this manual in its entirely and keep
it handy for further reference.