This is the 17 pages manual for Akai AP M313 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRECAUTIONS DURING SERVICING
1. Parts identified by the A symbol parts are critical
for safety, Replace only with pans number specified.
2. In addition to safety, other parts and assemblies are
specified for conformance with such regulations as
those applying to spurious radiation.
These must also be replaced only with specified
Examples: RF converters, tuner units, antenna
selector switches, RF cables,noise blocking capacitors,
noise blocking filters. etc.
3. Use specified internal wiring, Note especially:
1) Wires covered with PVC tubing
2) Double insulated wires
3) High voltage leads
4. else specified insulating materials for hazardous live
parts. Note especially:
1) Insulation Tape
2) PVC tubing
3) Spacers (Insulating Barriers)
4) Insulation sheets for transistors
5) Plastic screws for fixing rrricroswitch (especially
5 When replacing AC primary side components (trans-
formers, power cords, noise blocking capacitors, etc),
wrap ends of wires securely about the terminals
se a c>
6. Observe that wires do not contact heat producing
parts (heatsinks, oxide metal film resistors, fusible
7. Check that replaced wires do not contact sharp
edged or pointed parts.
8. Also check areas surrounding repaired locatoins.
9. Use care that foreign objects (screws, solder droplets
etc.) do not remain inside the set.
SAFETY CHECK AFTER SERVICING
Confirm the specified insulation resistance between
power cord plug prongs and externally exposed parts
of the set is greater than 10 M ohms. but for equipment
with external antenna terminals (tuner, receiver, etc.)
and is intended for IE or I, specified insulation re-
sistance should be headphone jacks line-in-out jacks etc.
more than 2.2 M ohms (ground terminals, microphone
SYMBOLS FOR PRIMARY DESTINATION
Alphabet indicates the destination of the units as listed
Symbols Principal Destinations
Europe (except UK)
W. Germany only
VOLTAGE CONVERSION (@ Model only)
Befor connecting the power cord SET the VOLTACE
SELECTOR located on the rear panel with a screwdriier
so that the correct voltage is indicated,