This is the 41 pages manual for Akai AP B110 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to email@example.com.
Fig. 2 Principal Parts Location (Bottom View)
VI. ORDINARY ADJUSTMENT
Fig. 5 Stylus Pressure Adjustment
1. STYLUS PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
(Refer to Fig. 5)
. Connect the Power Cord.
. Turn the ANTISKATING Adjuster to 0.
. Set the Cueing lever to 1 .
. Unlock the Tone Arm and bring it towards the
* Remove the Stylus Guard being careful not to
damage the Stylus.
5. With the Tone Arm held midway between the
Tone Arm Rest and the rim of the Platter, adjust
the Main Weight until the Tone Ann is in perfect
6. Without moving the Main Weight, rotate the .
Stylus Pressure Scale Ring only to match the -ś0-ť
mark with the mark on the weight shaft.
7. Lock the Tone Arm is place and rotate the Main
Weight counterclockwise, as viewed from. the
front (the Stylus Pressure Scale Ring will move
with it), until the desired Stylus Pressure Scale in-
dication is at the mark on the shaft.
The range of adjustment is from 0 to 3 grams.
* For AP-BllOC only: The recommended Stylus
Pressure for the cartridge supplied, PC-8S, is 2
8. Set the ANT ISKATING adjuster to the cone
spending Stylus Pressure. .