This is the 30 pages manual for Akai AM M800 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. PARTS LIST
1. When placing an order for parts, he sure to list Part No., Model No. and the description at eachpart.
Otherwise, the non-delivery of the part or the delivery at a wrong part may result. _
2 Please make sure that Part No. is correct when ordering.
If not, a part different from the one you ordered may be delivered
3. Since the parts shown In Parts List of Preliminary Service Manual may have been the subject of changes,
please use this Parts List for all future reference.
HOW TO USE THIS PARTS LIST
1‘ This Parts List lists those parts which are considered necessary for repairs. Other common parts, such as resis-
tors and capacitors, are listed in the “Common List for Service Parts” from which these parts should be selected
2. The Recommended Spare Parts List shows those parts in the Parts List which are considered particularly import-
ant for service.
3. Parts not shown in the Parts List and “Common List for Service Parts" will not in principle be supplied.
4. How to read the Parts List.
a) Mechanism Block D) PC Board
2. HEAD BASE BLOCK 6. MAIN PC BOARD
Hef.No. Part No. Description RetNo. Part No. Description
BH-T2023A320A HEAD BASE BLOCK |C1 El-324536 IC HD1404SBP
HP-H2206A010A HEAD R/P PRA-BFU C lCZ EI-336801 IC MBSB4I-564M
28477876 PAN20X038TL CMT C1A EC-338399 C MMY V 223M 250AC [U585]
28-536488 BID2OXOBSTL CMT C1 B EC-350949 C MMY V 223M ZSODC [J]
Q-402895 SP CS ANGLE ADJUST C1C EC-338397 C MMY V 223M 125AC [CA]
X1 2-318384 OSC X'TAL NC-I BC
Symbols for primary destination —-I
[A] : AAL (USA) [S] ; SAA (Australia)
[B] : BEAB (England) [U] : U/T (Universa Area)
[C] : CSA (Canada)
[E] :CEE (Europe) [V] : VDE (W. Germany)
[J] :JPN (Janan) [Y] : Custom Version
L SP (Service Parts) Classification
This number corresponds with the individ
ual parts index number in that figure.
, SP (Service Parts) Classification
I— These reference symbols correspond
with component symbols in the
The available PC Board Blocks are listed separately.
5. When Part No. is known, Parts index at end of Parts List can be used to locate where that part is shown in Parts List
by its Reference No.|isted at right of Part No.
A: (*) INDICATES SAFETY CRITICAL COMPONENTS. FOR CONTINUED SAFETY, REPLACE SAFETY
CRITICAL COMPONENTS ONLY WITH MANUFACTURE’S RECOMMENDED PARTS.
A (*) IL INDIQUE LES COMPOSANTS CBITIQUES DE sEcunn'E. POUR MAINTENIR LE DEan DE
sEcURITEDE L’APPAREIL, NE REMPLACER QUE DES PIECES RECOMMANDEES PAR LE