This is the 45 pages manual for Akai AM A302 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
555 AKAI senuma mnnunl
For Service Manuals Contact
MAURITHON TECHNICAL SERVICES
8 Cherry Tree Rd. Chinnor
Oxon OX9 4QY
TeI:- 01844-35I694 Faxt- 01844-352554
STEREO INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
PRECAUTIONS DURING SERVICING
1. Parts identified by the A symbol pans are critical
for safety. Replace only with parts number specified
2. In addition to safety, other parts and assemblies are
specified for conformance with such regulations as
those applying to spurious radiation.
These must also be replaced only with specified
Examples: RF converters. tuner units, antenna
selector switches, RF cables, noise blocking capacitors,
noise blocking filters. etc.
3. Use specified internal wiring. Note especially:
1) Wires covered with PVC tubing
2) Double insulated wires
3) High voltage leads
4. Use specified insulating materials for hazardous live
parts, Note especially:
1) Insulation Tape
2) PVC tubing
3) Spacers (Insulating Barriers)
4) Insulation sheets for transistors
5) Plastic screws for fixing microswitch (especially
5. When replacing AC primary side components (trans-
formers, power cords, noise blocking capacitors, etc),
wrap ends of wires securely about the terminals
6. Observe that wires do not Contact heat producing
parts (heatsinks, oxide metal film resistors, fusible
resistors, etc .).
7. Check that replaced wires do not contact sharp
edged or pointed parts.
8. Also check areas surrounding repaired locations.
9. Use care that foreign objects (screws, solder droplets,
etc.) do not remain inside the set.
SAFETY CHECK AFTER SERVICING
Confirm the specified insulation resistance between
power cord plug prongs and externally exposed parts
of the set is greater than 10 M ohms, but for equipment
with external antenna terminals (tuner, receiver, etc.)
and is intended for or E, specified insulation re-
sistance should be headphone jacks. line-in-out jacks etc.
more than 2.2 M ohms (ground terminals, microphone
For Service Manuals Content
MAURITRON TECHNICAL SERVICES
8 Cherry Tree Rd, Chinnor
Oxon OX9 4QY
Tel:- Ohm-351694 Faxy 01844-352554
SYMBOLS FOR PRIMARY DESTINATION
Alphabet indicates the destination of the units as listed
Symbols Principal Destinations
@ Europe (except UK)
W. Germany only
VOLTAGE CONVERSION (El Model only)
Before connecting the power cord, turn the VOLTAGE
SELECTOR located on the rear panel with a screwdriver
so that the correct voltage is indicated.
240V, 4 .220V