This is the 1 pages manual for Akai AH 6 Owners Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEAD DE - MAGNETIZER
MODEL A H - 6
. ' .. 'ii
'|| " ' 0'
--,. . "'l, .,_
.j ' -
M. r . ,
Model Ari-6 IS a handy portable Head De-magtietrzer and it can be used to remove the
magnetism from Erase. Record/Playback Heads.
As you aware that the head of the tape recorder easily get magnetized by using it tor
long time and this magnetism on the head will ruin you prebrecorded tapes in may
It is. theretoro. recommended to use the mooel AH-6 Head De-megnetizer tor demagnet-
izing the head as ottcn as possible lnr you pro-recorded tapes so that you can enjoy the
true and real music tor many hows without sufter'ng from the hissing noise.
Power Requrcment: lW/l [220 Volts. 50/60 Cydes.
Power Consunption: Ioov 0.04A/220V 0.05A
HOW HI USE:
t. Alter inserted the cord plug into the consent availabie. give a slight pressure to the
PUSH BUTTON SW ITOH' which is located at the side 0! the de-maanetlzer.
Then the neon lamp on the do-magnetizer will be lighten so that you will aware the
do-magnetizer is operat'ng.
2. Get the edges ot the head de-magnetizer closer to the suface of the head and make
small mroulation for several tines and then move it away from the head gradually
but never quidtly.
3. To avoid making scratch on the surface of the head. it is suggested to cover both
edge of the head de-rnagnettzer with a sort 0! masking tape.
4. When you switch on or 011, keep the head de-magnetizer away lulty from the head at
the tape recorder.
5. It tne head oe-magnetizer is used for a long time. it will be overheated Please I'Init
your time within 2 minutes.
6. When deomegnotize the head. it IS atso recommended to apply same to the TAPE
GUIDE~ aod the CAPSTAN SHAFT?