This is the 15 pages manual for Akai ACR 57 Service Manual. Read or download the pdf for free.
If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page: 1 / 15
Extracted text from Akai ACR 57 Service Manual (Ocr-read)
1. Using the unlock key that came with the unit or a similar tool, unlock the Mounting Box and remove
toward the rear of the unit.
2. Remove the screw (A) located on the rear of the top cabinet then remove the Top Cabinet.
3. Remove two screw (B) located on the rear of the bottom cabinet then remove the Bottom Cabinet.
4. Remove two screws (C) (one located at the left side and one located at the right side of the Front
Bracket) then remove the Left Hook and the Right Hook.
5. Open the panel and remove the Ring and the Panel Bracket.
6. Remove the screw (D) from the main board and remove two screws (E) each side of the base then remove
7. Remove two screws (F) from the Front bracket and remove two screws (G) from the Rear cabinet.
Remove two screws (H) from the front deck bracket then remove the Front Deck Bracket.
Remove two screws (I) from the Rear Deck Bracket then remove the Rear Deck Bracket and the Deck.
8. Remove four screws (J) and two screws (K) from the heat sink then remove the Heat Sink and IC 8568 Heat
9. Remove the screw (L) and remove the Antenna Clip.
Remove the screw (M) and remove the Wire Clip.
10. Remove two screws (N) from the rear cabinet of the left side then remove the IC 7809 Bracket.
11. Remove four screws (O) from the main board then remove the Main Board.
12. Remove four screws (O) each side of the rear cabinet then remove the Front Cabinet and the Rear Cabinet.