This is the 30 pages manual for Akai AAA 1 AAA 1 L Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. When placing an order for parts, be sure to list the parts no. model no., and description of each part. If any of
this information is omitted, there are instances in which parts cannot be shipped or the wrong parts will be
2. Please be careful not to make a mistake in the parts no. If the parts no.is in error,a part different from the
one ordered may be delivered.
3. Because part numbers and part deﬁnitions and supply in the Preliminary Parts List may have been the subject
of changes, please use this parts list for all future reference.
HOW TO USE THIS PARTS LIST
1. This Parts List shows those parts which are considered necessary for repairs. Other parts, such as reSIstors and
capacitors, are shown in the “Common List for Servrce Parts” from which these parts should be selected and parts.
2. The Recommended Spare Parts List shows those parts in the Parts List which are considered particularly important
3. Parts not shown in the Parts List and “Common List for Service Parts” will not in principle be supplied.
4. How to read the parts list
a) Mechanism Block 1)) PC Board Block
2. HEAD BASE BLOCK 6. SYS. CON. P C BOARD BLOCK
:8 PART NO DESCRIPTION :15]: PART NO. DESCRIPTION
2-1;: BH-T2023A320A HEAD BASE BLOCK erFaeR 6»1 BA—‘I‘2o34A070A PC SYS CON ELK GX-F44R
2-2II HP-H2206ADIOA HEAD R/P PRHFU C 6-lCl El-324536 IC Horamgnp
2.3 ‘ 25477375 PANZOXOSSTI,CM'1‘ 6»lC2 Isrssosm IC MBssar-ssaM
24 \ 287536488 BID20X08$TL (MT sic: 131431051 IC SN7405N
2;; 29402895 C5 ANGLE ADJUST SPRING o-lC4 Erasems lC M54527?
'- ‘ ’ e-aroa PIT-200985 TR 25C2503 F,G
7. SP (Service Parts) Classification 6-TR5to2B ET~SS4657 TR ZSA733A P,Q
. “ ,, . . , , 67m TED-318292 D SILICON H 152473’r.77 '1‘26
‘ 7. A small X Indicates the Inability to 5-D2ro4 ED405952 D GERMA V 1K34A-LR F07
show that particular part In the Photo or 505mm nosrgzqz D SILICON H rsz473r77 ‘rze.
Illustration. g»); g—araaaa osc X‘TAL NCvlSC
, I" l 3.5795451»in
-This number corresponds With the in-
dividual parts index number in that ﬁgure . s1) (Servrce Parts)( |assiﬁcation
\— 7 This number corresponds with the Figure.” - 7 These reference symbols correspond with
Number com onont s 'mbols in the Schematic
5. The kind of part and its installation position can both be determined by the Part Number. To determine where a
part number 13 listed, utilize the Parts Index at the end of the Parts List. It is necessary firstofall to find the Part
Number. Thrs can be accomplished by using the Reference Number listed at the right of the part number in the Parts
A INDICATES SAFETY CRITICAL COMPONENTS, FOR CONTINUED SAFETY, REPLACE SAFETY
CRITICAL COMPONENTS ONLY WITH MANUFACTURE’S RECOMMENDED PARTS
AIL INDIQUE LES COMPOSANTS CRITIQUES DE SECURITE. POUR MAINTENIR LE DEGRE
DE SECURITE DE LHAPPAREIL NE REMPLACER QUE DES PIECES RECOMMANDEES PAR LE
PARTS LIST AA-A I 7’1.