This is the 32 pages manual for Aiwa MX 908 TX 110 GX 110 BX 110 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to email@example.com.
Follow the instructions carefully, which will allow
and give many years of serivce.
1. No scratch and melting shall be made to covered leadrwires of an
are. primary circuit including mairis leads.
2. No illegibility shall be given to the specification plate, the saw
tion labels, the hue labels and others.
3. When, on pattern sides 0' circuit boards, additional repair-parts
have been made up, the parts shall be firmly glued to circuit
boards er other compnnEnls, unless the parts can be attached
4. The lollowtng matters shall be maintained as they are, when
1i Soldering of leadwne ends
'Care should be taken of the space distance in an act Dlir
mary circuit as well as soldering
Wiring and holding of lead-wires with erE'ClIDS and binders
Materials of lead-wires
'eg; For UL models, lead-Wires to be used shall be ap-
proved or accepted by the UL.
Location of all kiiius of insulators
Setting of voltage selector swuch
' Set the Voltage Selector Switch to 240V, 220V, or 120V.
According to ,nur Local Voltage
the user to optimise the products’ performance
5. Alter repaired, the insulation resistance or leakage cunent she
be measured with 500 ' 5V 0.8 and shall be not less than 1MB