This is the 16 pages manual for Aiwa LX 120 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf for free. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. (3.3. Check by Turntable
1) General operation enables to be perfor-ed even though
raised the front side of the cabinet by 7~8cu.
So. set the turntable with using of cassette cases as
shown and check the circuit board from the component
side. (See Figure- 5)
Note: Set the turntable flat when performing the
adjustments. otherwise correct figures can not be
6. Blind Plate Removal
Before performing the adjustment. remove the blind plate
because the adjusting pins are situated underneath this
plate. Proceed as follows:
1) Move the tonearm to the illustrated position.
(See Figure- 7)
2) lnsert a screwdriver into the illustrated onenning on
5 . Mechan ism Part Replacement the bottom cabinet and push against the blind plate to
and C.B. Check by Tonearm
(with Turntable Removed)
take off. (See FizureaB)
1 ) Detach the turntable and turn the cabinet upside down.
2) Remove the mechanism chassis and set it as illustrated,
of the tonearu leadwires. otherwise the tonearm may be
Leadwlre Tone arm
placing in oarallel with the circuit board. Take care / /
3) Stou the phone notor by pulling off the motor connector.