This is the 20 pages manual for Aiwa AD R650 Service Manual.
Read or download the pdf below. If you want to contribute, please mail your pdfs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the instructions carefully, which will allow the user to optimise the products' performance
and give many years of serivce.
1.‘ No scratch and melting shall be made to covered lead-wires of an
a.c. primary circuit including mains leads.
2. No illegibility shall be given to the specification plate, the cau-
tion labels, the fuse labels and others.
3. When, on pattern sides of circuit boards, additional repair-parts
have been made up, the parts shall be firmly glued to circuit
boards or other components, unless the parts can be attached
4..The following matters shall be maintained as they are, when
ll Soldering of lead-wire ends
*Care should be taken of the space distance in an a.c. pri-
mary circuit as well as soldering.
2] Wiring and holding of lead-wires with wire-clips and binders
3] Materials of lead-wires
‘ e.g.; For UL models, lead—wires to be used shall he ap~
proved or accepted by the UL.
4] Location of all kinds of insulators
5) Setting of voltage selector switch
’Set the Voltage Selector Switch to 240V, 220V, or 120V,
According to your Local Voltage.
5. After repaired, the insulation resistance or leakage current shall
be measured with 500 i 5V D.C and shall be not less than 1M9.
Connect to Chase‘s or Outside 6 ct Pm Jack
Rating 1 More than ”Ml/500V DC Pm Jack (6)
AC Power Cord(@)
6. General instructions for mechanism repair
1) The heads, capstan and pinch roller shall be cleaned of good
quality alcohol after repaired, because dirty heads shall‘cause
distorted sounds while dirty capstan and pinch roller shall
occur wow/flutter and taKE«up fault.
2) When oiling, only one or two drops shall be applied so as
not to run over and be dispersed. Note should be taken of the
metal fitting for the capstan and rotating portions of the
idlers and pinch roller, especially.
3) E-rings and poly slider washers shall be replaced with new
ones, if once those have been removed, — No re-utilization
due to unreliability.
4) Regular spare-parts shall always be used for repair, because
using irregular parts and tampering with the products shall
cause deterioration, mulfunction and damage.