Thank you for purchasing the Acoustic Research AV100 AM/FM Radio Receiver System with iPod compatibility.
The B or C suffix after the model number indicates a black (B) or cherrywood (C) cabinet. Besides featuring
standard AM and FM radio reception with dedicated antenna input connections, the AV100 also provides an iPod
docking connector for listening to downloaded material from the internet when the iPod mode is selected.
Additional features include AUX 1 and AUX 2 inputs for connection of external devices such as CD and MP3 players
and an audio output jack for connection to an external subwoofer speaker. AM and FM tuning is achieved using the
precision vernier tuning knob on the front of the unit, while volume level is adjusted with a continuous 360
1. Keep these instructions.
2. Heed all warnings.
3. Follow all instructions.
4. Do not use this apparatus near water.
5. Clean only with dry cloth.
6. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacture's instructions.
7. Do not install near any heat source such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
8. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into you outlet. Consult
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
9. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles,
and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
10. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
11. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury
12. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
13. Refer all servicing to qualified service personal. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been dam
aged in any way, such sa power-supply cord or plug is damaged, lipuid has been spilled or objects have
fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally,
or has been dropped.
14. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such as
vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
15. The appliance coupler used as disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
16. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
IMPORTANT-----Read These Instructions