Some of the following information may not ap-
ply to your particular product; however, as with
any electronic product, precautions should be
observed during handling and use.
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install
in accordance with the manufacturers
- Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the
polarized or grounding-type plug. A
polarized plug has two blades with one wider
than the other. A grounding type plug has
two blades and a third grounding prong. The
wide blade or the third prong is provided for
your safety. If the provided plug does not fit
into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on
or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified
by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart,
stand, tripod, bracket, or
table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with
the apparatus. When a cart
is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning
storms or when unused for long periods of
- Refer all servicing to qualified service
personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way,
such as power-supply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does
not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Main plug is used as disconnect device and it
should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the
apparatus from the mains completely, the
mains plug should be disconnected from the
mains socket outlet completely.
- The AC/DC adapter supplied with this
product is intended to be correctly oriented
in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Do not use unauthorized chargers or power
adapters. Use only chargers that came with
your product or that is listed in the users
- Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping
or splashing and no objects filled with
liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the
- Always leave sufficient space around the
product for ventilation. Do not place product
in or on a bed, rug, in a bookcase or cabinet
that may prevent air flow through vent
- Do not place lighted candles, cigarettes,
cigars, etc. on the product.
- Connect power cord only to AC power source
as marked on the product.
- Care should be taken so that objects do not
fall into the product.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the cabinet.
This product does not contain customer
- The marking information is located at the
bottom of apparatus.
- Caution marking is located at bottom of
SEE MARKING ON BOTTOM / BACK OF PRODUCT
THE LIGHTNING FLASH
WITHIN THE TRIANGLE
IS A WARNING SIGN
ALERTING YOU OF
VOLTAGE" INSIDE THE
PRODUCT.CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR
INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO
PERSONNEL. RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN THE EXCLAMATION
POINT WITHIN THE
TRIANGLE IS A
ALERTING YOU OF
WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR
ELECTRICAL SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE
THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
Important safety instructions
PLEASE READ AND SAVE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Portable Cart Warning
EcologyHelp protect the environment - we recommend
that you dispose of used batteries by putting
them into specially designed receptacles.
Headset safety To use a headset safely, please keep the
following in mind:
- Do not play your headset at a high volume.
Hearing experts advise against continuous
- If you experience ringing in your ears, turn
down the volume or stop using the headset.
- Do not use a headset while driving a
motorized vehicle or riding a bike. It may
cause a traffic hazard and is illegal in many
- Even if your headset is an open-air type
designed to let you hear outside sounds,
dont turn up the volume so high that cant
hear sounds around you. This equipment is a Class II or double
insulated electrical appliance. It has
been designed in such a way that it
does not require a safety connection to
electrical earth. Plugging in for powerAC OUTLET POWER SUPPLY: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
Important battery precautions- Any battery may present a risk of fire,
explosion, or chemical burn if abused. Do not
try to charge a battery that is not intended to
be recharged, do not incinerate, and do not
- Non-rechargeable batteries, such as alkaline
batteries, may leak if left in your product for a
long period of time. Remove the batteries
from the product if you are not going to use it
for a month or more.
- If your product uses more than one battery,
do not mix types and make sure they are
inserted correctly. Mixing types or inserting
incorrectly may cause them to leak.
- Discard any leaky or deformed battery
immediately. They may cause skin burns or
other personal injury.
- Please help to protect the environment by
recycling or disposing of batteries according
to federal, state, and local regulations.