Important safety instructions
PLEASE READ AND SAVE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Some of the following information may not
apply to your particular product; however, as
with any electronic product, precautions should
be observed during handling and use.
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturers
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or
table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with
the apparatus. When a cart
is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does
not operate normally, or has been dropped.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- The AC/DC adapter supplied with this product is intended to be correctly oriented
in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Do not use unauthorized chargers or power adapters. Use only chargers or power
adapters that came with your product or that
is listed in the users guide.
- Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with
liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the
- Always leave sufficient space around the product for ventilation. Do not place product
in or on a bed, rug, in a bookcase or cabinet
that may prevent air flow through vent
- Do not place lighted candles, cigarettes, cigars, etc. on the product.
- Care should be taken so that objects do not fall into the product.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the cabinet. This product does not contain customer
- The marking information is located at the bottom of apparatus.
- To be completely disconnect the power input, the AC/DC adaptor of apparatus shall
be disconnected from the mains.
- AC/DC adaptor is a disconnect device. The AC/DC adaptor should not be obstructed OR
should be easily accessed during intended
- The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items
such as newspaper, table-cloths, curtains etc.
- No naked flame sources such as lighted candled should be placed on the apparatus.
- Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal.
- The use of apparatus in moderate climates.
Portable Cart Warning
Headset safety To use a headset safely, please keep the
following in mind:
- Do not play your headset at a high volume. Hearing experts advise against continuous
- If you experience ringing in your ears, turn down the volume or stop using the headset.
- Do not use a headset while driving a motorized vehicle or riding a bike. It may
cause a traffic hazard and is illegal in many
- Even if your headset is an open-air type designed to let you hear outside sounds,
dont turn up the volume so high that cant
hear sounds around you. Plugging in for powerAC OUTLET POWER SUPPLY:
100 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Important battery precautions- Any battery may present a risk of fire, explosion, or chemical burn if abused. Do not
try to charge a battery that is not intended to
be recharged, do not incinerate, and do not
- Non-rechargeable batteries, such as alkaline batteries, may leak if left in your product for a
long period of time. Remove the batteries
from the product if you are not going to use it
for a month or more.
- If your product uses more than one battery, do not mix types and make sure they are
inserted correctly. Mixing types or inserting
incorrectly may cause them to leak.
- Discard any leaky or deformed battery immediately. They may cause skin burns or
other personal injury.
- Please help to protect the environment by recycling or disposing of batteries according
to federal, state, and local regulations.
WARNING: The battery (battery or batteries or
battery pack) shall not be exposed to excessive
heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
EcologyHelp protect the environment - we recommend
that you dispose of used batteries by putting
them into specially designed receptacles.